04 October 2010

Hello and Welcome

Greetings to the insightful madness of me.  I come in many forms, but for one purpose-to make my thought known prior to the coming onslaught against free speech.  I warn you now that I will seem pithy only occasionally and about as often as 10,000 typing chimpanzees who attempt to type Genesis 1:1; never mind why the chimps are typing, but rest assured your tax money was used to pay for the attempt. It will happen, however, so if for no other reason than to update your Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, or other accounts to note the date, time, and remark-keep checking back.  It won't solve your problems, but it will assist you to avoid them for a few minutes; and, isn't attaining joy, even for a brief moment, worth the effort?; Train wreck or triumph, it will be notable.
A simple note about me.  I am of no noble house, nor any mover-and-shaker entity.  I am of the highest noble house and the ultimate mover-and-shaker.  I am a son of the Most High God, the dad to two beautiful daughters, a veteran, and a working stiff.  I am the target and the demographic of the politician wanting re-election and the Dane of existence of the current movement in power.  I am also the invisible majority; regardless of how much these New World Order Progressive World Communist Dupes {NWOPWCD} try to deny me. 
I will discuss many things and mostly my reaction to what has happened, what wasn't discussed, and about that which no one wants to talk.  I have served in Government and the Military at the lowest levels.  I have the insight of a chimp, the anger of Moses, and the training to properly use a firearm. 
I embark on this venture to make record that I made the effort.  The effort to inform, entertain, ridicule, cajole, encourage, rally, and incite.  I agree with some, argue with most, and ignore the irrelevant and will identify each along the way.  All that I ask is that you read what is there and give it a fair shake; not what you want to read to justify your hateful, threatening, and irrelevant avocation.  I will identify those with whom I agree and those I don't.  I don't need the NWOPWCD drone to perform that for me; they will say he agrees with that person, and that movement, and I say he didn't do any such damn thing.  
Those of you wishing to hate something about me, then I feed your pathology.  I support the Children of Israel, the US Constitution, and an Anti-Federalist form of Government.  I am an enemy of Eugenics, Manipulation, Racism and those who make improper claims of racist motives because they don't agree with someone, something, or to get an unfair advantage of the rest of us.  I am of  Blackfoot, Basque, Jew, German, English, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh descent.  I will spare my other relations the embarrassment of my association to them (they are Haitian, as are my children).  I am a member of the Tea Party movement.  I will not feed into your hatred more than that for now.  Rest assured there will be plenty for your pathology. Essentially, I am the working poor everyman and take that perspective in everything I do. 
I have droned on sufficiently for my first post and will make the effort to make entries at least once a week and when something interesting happens.  Keep watching you might be the first on the crash scene

No comments:

Post a Comment